Thursday, May 28, 2009

We keep it cool yo!

After much tiring times at work, I managed to get out of house to have a girl day out with two of my secondary Convent buddies. Its been like 2years since I meet these two lass both with more brains than I have. No doubt about it.

Place was Mid Valley and it was a little funny to see Ms Pad all dolled up for an outing with us since she rarely goes out of her place especially without her family. Joyce is another comical buddy of mine who will never stop giggling in all our classes making our dull study lessons lively enough not to fall asleep.

On a different note; even though we are all in different paths to our future, I can assure deep inside we still yearn for that school life we once shared nonchalantly. When you start to realize, it becomes too late and people just get on with their life not bothering to stop and stare what have the accumulated all these years being in their course of direction. Money? Fame? Popularity? Materials? Friends? Memories? You can name of those you have so far but what about those you dont? Never too late to keep seeking for it.


So coming back to the outing, Joyce is like the apek girl -still boyish but I think she has a sense of style now and Pad had her hair straightened and still the simple shy girl. What matters, they have a body which holds great souls. We decided to watch MONSTER VS ALIENS and the tickets cost us each RM12 since its the opening day! We had time to kill till the movie starts and headed to find the Garden's food court but failed to do so hehe.. Thanks to Joyce's remarkable navigation around the place we came to the Mid Valley's food court instead and sat for snacking. I had a piece of cake from ZEN, Joyce- desserts from the fruit bar and Pad-yong tau foo! Quickly then headed to MPH to browse through (obviously books :p) and we wanted to take pictures together so yeah we did cam-whore in MidV's MPH lol.. Thank God we didnt hype that up!


Monster vs Aliens was really hilarious- made me to tear and hold my stomach coz we laughed till it hurt. Though I think the 3D version would have been better...and I really fell in love with this character in the movie- it was a fuzzy looking creature, with big eyes and two pairs of legs/hands at the beginning of the movie and towards the end, it transformed into a cute winged creature!!! It was the highlight towards the end and labeled as INSECTOSAURUS =D.


Three of us bid farewell later in the evening and I hope to meet more of my ex-school mates soon!

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com