Friday, May 1, 2009

Loosi and me

my LOOSI=D

I am pretty much bonding a lot with my family, to be exact my mum! AND im loving it!

* we hit the mall like usual and catched X-men Wolverines.
*we shared pop-corns and threw half on others LOL
*we took bites of Krispy Kreme and managed to not throw up after swallowing one donut
*we managed to mouth to dad and bro +ARSENAL= LOOSERS+
*we smirked when bro cam-whore-d all day
*we saw all the upcoming movie's trailers online on youtube
*we went to pasar malam after months
*we searched for some heartwarming tamil songs lyrics and sang our HEARTS out
*we both kept mum while the other two bicker
*we loved TEXTING to each other

simple to put;we both love each others company

She gave me RM50 to get IT!!!!!!! She knows I cant wait already..hummph...

Now, what should i get her for the upcoming Mother's Day????

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com