Monday, May 4, 2009

My very own Bronze Horseman !


Remember I told in one of my last post that my mum gave me 50 bucks to get IT? Im sure you people out there had been cracking all this while on what am I so excited to buy with a Rm50 note.

Two years back when I was in Melbourne for holidays, my cousin; Celene recommended a novel to me which she exclaimed is the best she read so far. I hesitated to read it but since I was travelling all around and the places are so far from one another there, I didnt mind reading that nearly 700pages with the font size of 8 book in my three week stay there- since reading is my passion!

However, I couldnt manage to finish the story and I really didn want to hurry up and skim it because this is a story to be felt and behold of as it is written beautifully by the author. I must say Paullina Simons made me to smile, laugh, cry, feel blessed and the most is to fall and be in love with the characters which is so surreal.

Knowing that Malaysia has many bookstores, I though I'd easily purchase this piece. Unfortunately, I was told to place a special order and wait for it. My wait didnt go for waste as I laid my hands and smelled the pages of a new book-a special one to me!

Thanks ma!!!


hence in a season of calm weather;
though inland far we be;
our souls have sights of that immortal sea;
which brought us hither;
can in a moment travel thither;
and see the children sport upon the shore;
and hear the mighty waters rolling evermore.

-william wordsworth-
adapted from tbh


0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com