Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Tag

Tagged by miss Saktia who has big beautiful eyes =)

The rules are simple.
Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people...

I AM:


I REALLY WANT TO GO:

vacation with my loved ones: v and my close buddies



MY FAVOURITE PLACE:

my bed la coz i can dream,sleep, laze,read and do any other stuff in peace!


MY FAVOURITE DRINK:

with lotsa sugar so that its not too sourish;D


MY FAVOURITE FOOD:

mum's cooking-sorry no image LOL

My FAVOYURITE COLOR:



MY FAV SHOWS:

ER-nothing beats this medical drama


LOST-only if you seek to be lost, you'll follow this story.


MY HOBBIES:

to sing and everything to do with music

and then surf the net for networking and updating myself on the current issues


and try my best to skim the daily newspaper and read a novel if I'm having so much time to laze


MY WISH:

in lives of others and mine.

AND I TAG:

1. Kir
2. Hui Ting
3. Minie
4. Mahesh
5.Rajjiv
6.Yeevon

Have FUN!!!

2 shots!:

Sharmini said...

alahh.. tag this lazy gurl oso arr... i try my best to do it.. bt take tym sikit keke

Sai Janane said...

take time o no take time ur doing it BUT don tag me bak la hahaha

 
template by suckmylolly.com