Friday, May 22, 2009

You hold me HIGH :)

I know! I know! We both have been having time of our life as we get to meet so often and that makes life more beautiful. Indeed, it will never be, with another person.

So yeah, we just met yesterday...went for the movie afterwards : ANGELS AND DEMONS

and i practically ruined the suspense coz I was so furious in blurting out the plot and how they changed all the main characters and the thrill it should have brought. I bet if it was another person who was sitting beside me, they would have just stormed out of the cinema and forget about watching the movie altogether. Seems funny to you right? ITS NOT okay :p

I REALLY HOPE IF THEY EVER GONNA MAKE A MOVIE OUT OF A NOVEL AND CLAIM IT IS THE EXACT STORY THAT U HAVE READ...THEY WILL PLAN TO STICK WITH IT!!!

Practically those of you who know my crazy working hours has an hour break for every shift. You really made my DAY bee; coming all the way after work, taking the sardin packed putra train, walking all the way to the entrance of the TA building...hehehe and then calling me with that monkey voice and saying that you are down there waiting for me while I walk out didn knowing that. So sweet of you!

Mood: craving for donuts=D but there's only Dunkin Donuts there which we did buy, ate and regretted in buying it :S

Reminds me of the half dozen of Jco's which we had a month back...


And so we talked and talked and I dont know why you can never stop bullying me. EVER!

Time flies. ONE hour... SIXTY minutes... 360 seconds... and me sighing and practically heaved my feet back to my chair on the 26th floor at work.


IT was a great surprise and I really cant thank you enough. The gift was so unexpected but your presence was simply wordless.


+ happie 27month anni V +

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com