Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Featured


I was featured on Nury's page and I feel so honoured man!!!


I know its nothing much to those of you out there but to ME being accepted as one of those commentators/ followers of his wacky diary is simply remarkable.True to heart, HE can just mesmerize me through his writing and reading his diary every other day had interested me in great heights to write; hence this blog was born.


I bet if you are one of those who have not heard or read his stuff, just click NURY VITTACHI on My Flava's list and there you go- another fan of him! His writings had profoundly expanded my vocabulary and I thank him for always making me hit my head hard while cracking up high whenever I read his musings. One day I wish to kiss YOUR bald head- u know you asked for it :p
You can read some of his articles on THE SUN every monday!

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com