Friday, April 3, 2009

This or That?



Being fickle minded is inevitable being ME!

So yeah, i face up such situation almost everyday from choosing this or that...and the people around me might be distressed because I annoy them too much to help me make a choice.

This time, i would say I had two choices. Nevertheless, I have not expected to CHOOSE because all the while I've been thinking I had only one option to make it worthwhile.

I HATE the fact that i wanted both so much. Taking up one will be a loss of another, which I cant seem to comprehend since my wait was too long for BOTH!

In the end,
i chose the choice which would leave me memories for the day:

Meeting em after a long time

& i hope the lady will accept my fake reason which I'll be shooting tomorrow morning.

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com