Thursday, April 2, 2009

Detour

Finally when i thought that i will have to be jobless for the rest of my holidays, i got a call from Li Kian-my sifu and told me about his job and asked to me to join in with my another Maxwellian. I was grinning ear to ear while listening to him describing about the job.

Forgive me since i have not completely told about my last job. I'll cut things short; it was a executive telemarketing post whereby in my campaign, I had to sell credit card protection for an international bank which has branches here in Malaysia. The job was all right but my team leader put on a lot of act, (which i would not want to spill here) and that got my nerve. So i quit happily, knowing that i dont need that job, and at that time I was rather bothered about my STPM results.

However, weeks after quiting, now i really want to be hired at a nice place and i think whatever Li was talking about sounds far better than my last job. NUTSHELL, i am going for the interview at noon today. He told me that we could join immediately after the meet-up with the supervisor.

Like what we planned, he picked me at my place at one and drove us all the way to city centre. The trouble to find one empty parking lot was too much till we have to search one, for nearly forty minutes before settling in a deserted parking space which offers RM3.50 all day. Worth the trouble? I guess so bcoz the car will be there till 10 since the shift i were about to join is from two to ten at night. I've got one thing not to worry if i land in this job which would be taking the Putra or Ktm since we are gonna car pool baby!

Kim and me were rather excited than nervous because we thought this place isnt much of serious business from what sifu described. BUT, we were dead wrong! They asked both of us to fill in forms upon arrival and made us to come for an orientation cum briefing on Sat at eleven. WHOOOOA!! I don't like to be disturbed especially on a Sat morning, now what? AND i am looking forward this Sat for other reasons. We were stoned.

After filling in all the lame details of ourselves, we quickly decided to set our legs into KLCC for some window shopping. Half an hour of walk around, we decided to grab Mcd and then it struck both of us to catch a movie. Our whatever luck, the earliest show was for FF4 and not Confessions of a Shopaholic which we actually desired to watch. We picked the earliest show undoubtedly though, just because it is of action based and was much anticipated with its original casts.

One word about the movie: AWESOME!!! It was full house for the show and people actually clapped when one of the protagonist character was killed in the end. I was actually laughing coz i didn expect such outcome, at least in a movie theatre. Later Kim's dad picked us from Sentral and dropped me at home. My day was de-toured and it was fun to have an unplanned outing!

1 shots!:

Sharmini said...

hmm.. atlast i found out how to drop a comment! aikk..so when u gonna join the job lo??

 
template by suckmylolly.com