Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jumping high!

Today noon, when I woke up I felt relieved that I was not in school. Few moments or maybe minutes into that ominous dream which took me all the way back to Maxwell and being caught over my mischievousness into breaking the school rules by that infuriatingly stubborn teacher, Anita is pretty daunting!!!!

Those who knows of her antics will agree with me!

As my previous posts had a lot of you wondering what I've been up to, I will entertain the benefit of your doubts! Well I didn't want to stir up much before I can really take my time to digest it.

IN ONE LINE: I got a scholar under the Star Edu Fund to study Human Resource Management(ADP) at SEGI and I've accepted it.

I know it is one of a kind opportunity which has been thrown to me and if any of you wonder, I had always wanted to do my degree in a private college

WHY? Because it is beyond dispute to question that the public university will be any better than the private colleges like SEGI ! More over they have offered my choice of degree under the ADP which is totally coursework based assessments based. Meaning to say, I'd not have to memorize random facts which will never get into my brain.

Hopefully, everything goes well...and I thank all of you again for the well wishes!

PS; Yeevon, was nice talking to YOU today! Thanks for the call and don't ever think I hold grudge or whatsoever on you.

touch & go we feel & go,
hear & speak we feel so bliss,
reaching for friendship more & more,
nothing is more priceless than this !

- Sivanesh-



3 shots!:

~MaHesH~ said...

woke up at noon ?? =.= lolz
congrats again !!!

~MaHesH~

Sharmini said...

sowie..
belated congratx!!!
hehe.. so which campus?? update la.. pig!!

Sai Janane said...

mahesh: YUP u saw it right..NOOON...coz u can predict the time i slept=p

shar: thannx a lot da!!! i tink it is segi subang jaya...bt not sure yet..update huh>? lazy la actualli

 
template by suckmylolly.com