Monday, April 13, 2009

More than a smile =D

Oh yeah! I have lots to blog however i am not here to throw everything out in a single post. Its been a week of consecutive blissfulness. It is indisputable that everything has been favoring me and i REALLY cannot thank enough of THEM above, angels of mine who is watching me over, my beautiful PRIYATELz (Russian for friends), and my only other half of bright shining star!

Heck, i care less for that one guy who claimed to be my friend and expected things from me. I know, maybe you are brought up such way but it didn't make you any bad in my eyes. However, you choose to end this one and a half year friendship with me and yeah without any acknowledgement. I stood by with you when others threw their nasty remarks AND best of it, i deliberately shared with you that even if you face the wall with your back to me, i will be right behind you, if you turn! I will never ask on what triggered of the treasure we shared, but i hope you will realize one day that, you eventually made one fine friend and lost the friendship to your reckless sense of attitude. Whatever i may say, you have been my friend and I thank you for that. All the best in being the next 007!

Like what i expected, I'm back to the working world. Just joined today and I am doing market researches for Honda car owners to rate on their services that were provided at the service centers. I met a lot of new people and they seem to be helpful and friendly. Each survey takes up approximately twenty to thirty minutes and if i get it all right, i will get additional RM5 besides the hourly paid wage. Hoping to stick in this job all the way till my uni acceptance letter reaches me.

BTW, today we had a briefing regarding the project in this small room with bright red couches. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and everyone apparently thought that there is another new comer to join us in it. We were wrong. A head popped in with a baby blue shirt color and interrogated my trainer about our briefing with the strongest American accent i ever heard from a non-native speaker. I was just awed all the while he stood by the door and questioned her. If you were wondering how he looked, imagine Shayne Ward's hair-do and his flawless skin(olive coloured) and with dimples(if i am not mistaken) AND he was the CALL CENTER MANAGER!!!

Omg, i only knew that after he left us to continue on where we stopped and it almost took me an hour to digest the fact that he is a young, vibrant Indian who is making his way in his life. I was inspired. Now where my future lies? Will I be the CEO or at least the GM? Huiting left me a message in the chat box and i have to agree with her[without much vanity] that, I am a girl with substance and I believe nothing will ever stop ME from dreaming and achieving what i want in my life.

Kudos to all those who are aiming high and to those who do not realise the beauty of dreams, please dream! Now I need to loosen up myself and get my deep slumber since i have to be up early to see THEM at temple. Happy Tamil new year to everyone who celebrates it.=)

+Cos he fills up my life
Like a star, he shines bright
Boy, come with me now+

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com