Friday, April 17, 2009

she is ALIVE in my memories


she sought peace in a world of nothing but war;
she sought happiness but all she felt was excruciating pain;
so she heard a call from HIM and knew;
HE has a better place for her in a land faraway,
full of bliss and oh so colourful
that she left us with a SMILE knowing;
the grass is greener
AND
the sun shines brighter with drizzles everyday;
making up an almost perfect rainbow
on the other side!
for her to feel and live again
with all she ever wanted by HIS side.


YOU are alive in my memories! Rest in peace, TT!

Ps: Thanx for telling me at the right moment when i stepped into the train! I didnt tell u this in person nor through other communication, but now I do bcoz the 20mins journey to reach the station all by myself gave me time to reconcile and let go off her without any tears for her well being. Hearing it from you made it easier.

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com