Saturday, April 25, 2009

End of April

perfect symmetry-shape&color

The greatest month of the year so far! We are in the second quarter of the year, can it become any better or far worse? Lots of questions to ponder, decisions to make, choices to pick, and answers to redeem. I am sure it doesn't only apply for me but for every single person who are conscious of what is and will happen in their future.

So there is about eight months to fly, and we have to be strong amidst anything that strike us. I came across the first pandemic strike in Mexico. It is an unknown disease and believed to have spread up to Texas and California which quickly claimed 68 people's life. Remember the influenza flu which was high at stake here last year, I hope this will not be far worst than that.

Besides that, all of us have personal targets to keep track which we would love to accomplish at least by end of the year. From traveling to places to weighing less, each differs to our ultimate wants and needs! In the end, only you will be there to reap what you sow, so why not make a start by setting your eyes and heart into it?

I know this post seems to be a little awkward because I seriously am not writing this by having one person in mind. It is several actually..I came across a lot of you who certainly had set many goals to be achieved and this post is a toast to that and to remind myself of all that which I have procrastinated(which I am not going to mention here)

Maybe ten months from the date I posted this, you will remember the good deed of your friend here who have reminded you! Hopefully, you'd be glad then because you have been beckoned on the right track for you not to simply regret that you were not!

The difference between the possible;
and the impossible lies in a person's determination- Tommy Lasorda


Ps: I'd really appreciate feedbacks here than on social sites, Thanks!

2 shots!:

Sharmini said...

hmm hehe.. i can see ur toes in that pic!!

=) wait i nt yet read the post yet rushing.. will comment soon!

Sai Janane said...

hehe, yup took last year when i was in muar for my cousin sis' engagement..it was apt for the post i think=p

 
template by suckmylolly.com