Monday, April 27, 2009

Knowing

Knowing what you were anxious to know is absolutely rewarding.

I had the right answer for my questions and I cannot thank enough God and all the dearest ones who prayed and wished me LUCK!

V, Sharmeen, Mahesh, Sharminie, Anesh, Neo, bro, mum+dad AND my relatives >> THANK U!

My far fetched dream to study in a college will be coming true in a matter of months. I just hope everything goes well like it has been set!

*****

I have a new friend, thanks to Facebook! He posted this on my wall and it really made my day:

when one comes across another,
it seems that the other is another,
but when one comes across each other,

it's always having a two mind's together.


Yet another good friend to keep for life! 'FRIENDSHIP'- such a cherished bond!!!

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com