Saturday, April 4, 2009

Colours on a white canvas

Yesterday night after much tears and contemplation in making choices, i could not sleep nor come online(which is what i do usually when its night) since my cousin is staying in this weekend. I managed to hush everyone to bed by twelve and watched the LOST repeat(really enjoy watching it without any noise) and then this Malay movie on Kirana: 7 Perhentian. Though I slept at 4, i was bright awake when mum left the house for class at seven in the morning.

I know i have to only emerge from my bed after nine thirty so they will not suspect me much. LOL(they actually did)...after getting ready, waited patiently for her to be back home so I can be fetched to the KTM station. Dad followed us and in the car, he started to question on where I am actually heading to, resulting in heated arguments. They just dont like me to go out on my own especially if its meant to meet my friends or u can simply acknowledge it as an outing. They disallow me most of the times resulting me to be frustrated and sometimes I dont even take the initiative to even ask them(whereby i say a flat NO to those who calls me out). What i dont understand here is that, they
actually dont seem to be bothered when i go to work or tutiton on my own. WELL if thats the case, do they dislike my purpose of going out to meeting friends???

After convincing them that i will be safe by her hands, i took the train to Kepong Sentral. On the way, Vicky joined me and we reached there almost in twenty minutes time. Meena picked us to One Utama and once there we hurried to GSCinemas to get those hot selling tickets for that newly released Tamil movie; Aayan. There were not much of a crowd at the place when we arrived and i really found it amusing since it was Saturday noon. She had this free ticket to watch any movies playing in any Klang Valley's GSC(she got it by purchasing Kit Kats LOL) and I personally think that is why she agreed to watch this movie since she is never fond of Tamil movies(Vicky actually bullied her all the way through & OMG i still cant stop laughin thinking on how u talked to my mum=p)

WE wanted to quench our thirsts and we went to Waffle World. Meena had ice lemon tea and Me+V shared a choc shake. We chatted till one of the waiter abruptly asked us to move to another corner since there is large crowd waiting to dine-in. Since we(me+v) have finished the drink, we quickly asked for the bill while Meena takes hers and gulps it while waiting for the receipt. Then roamed around awhile and we shopped at Padini's concept store for sandals and shades.

Needless to say, we had to have our lunch before the movie since its going to be too late after it. Initially, we planned for TGI's, however due to lack of time, with Meena's assurance we headed to Jacks. She claimed the potato with the sour cream is the best in town. Hmm, it sounds inviting to me, so all of us took sizzling boneless with the potato serving, onion rings and just plain water for drinks. The food came quickly and my first few bites didnt savour my taste buds coz the chicken was sizzling hot and it just burnt my tongue so i gulped it quickly without wanting to taste it. After almost finishing half of the portion i had to agree with Meena coz the potato and the sour cream was really good with the chicken and the sauce. If you guys are heading to Jacks, this dish is a must try. The best part about this place is that the service they offer is over-whelming and its the first time i was happy to pay the service charge for dining in in an eatery.

Next the movie! Meena didnt sit with us because there werent 3seats a little bit further from the screen. So she sat in the same row of us but in the middle while were sitting to her far left. I had to be sorry for her coz a huge grumpy dude sat by her side and she was actually hoping for a hot one. NEXT TIME YEAH BABE! And throughout the movie, i was constantly checking out if she's there+wide awake (coz she said she might fall asleep). Eventually, i knew she will like the hero and she was going ga-ga-ga over him and it was proven by one sms from her : "OMG! wei he's kinda cute..hehehe" Hahaha...finally wei!!! At least, next time you'll follow us to watch his movie even if it involves paying for it.

Once it was over, we headed to the escalator to get back to the parking bay. Along the way, we heard noise to be exact: blasts of electric and techno music. From the top, we could catch some guys with a keyboard, electric guitar and bass. We just stood there to see whats going on and then Meena screamed. She exclaimed it was POP SHUVIT!!!! Goodness grace, we were lucky enough to catch two of his live gigs for free. Seriously, he was really a good artist and its my first time hearing him live, he certainly gives his best all the time!

Like a canvass filled with all the favourable colours, my mind was filled with swirls of memories. Thanks to both of you for making my day filled with laughter and smiles. I totally did not regret choosing THIS over THAT, and meeting you after one year time just fills my heart with love and happiness. i HOPE we get to meet more often Meena and maybe you could drive up here someday? To V, today salvaged more than we expected.

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com