Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nesh's 3rd Bday party..


Lil Cutie Yoga Avaneesh and Me
(how i can GLOW with his presence)
The long overdue post which took place in an orphanage's' home in Klang on the 27th Jan 2009 ;




barney and his friends' cake LOL


the Chicky made his way here=)

his mum=my cousin sis
la-la-la
the younger cousin of his and mine
and his name is Sai Arya Prasad


my cousin's in law's TWINS
(they're of Nigerian and Indian mix)
Hmm Reshaun/ Nathan
(even i cant guess them apart)
my neighbour's kid who tagged along
(Sasniisha is like my lil sis)
mom & Nesh's grandma=my aunt

my younger bro wit Aarya

the train prezzie we got for him
(he was hooked into it till he didn bid us farewell)

blurry me and him
AND

a random pic i took which looks like someone's rubbing Chicky's rear


So that was all about it. Short and Sweet for your eyes.
Mum got a call from my cousin sis: Avi's been hospitalized with high fever since Thaipusam day!
I hope he gets well real soon!! Cant wait to see him smile (:

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaa-huuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
(our notable cheer)


PS: all the pics lack quality..aww cant wait to fix my Canon!!

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com