Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Third time lucky???

Tomorrow is the day I've been looking forward since my last (so called second) try of getting a job at the McD call center. To be honest, neither my parents nor my only blood brother wants me to work or even earn some green bills. They had their fair share of reasons on why i should not get one.
Mum: I wont be in peace till you reach back home from work ;
Dad: You better start doing your house chores and learn cooking than to WORK!
Bro: I don't like you going out
.
Look this people here are my dear ones and whatever they utter DOES matter to me. Nevertheless, i did not give in too easily. How i told them to lay back:
Mum: I'll definitely give you a call when i reach the workplace and then once again during lunch hours. Besides I'll make sure that my safety is my utmost priority.
Dad : I'll learn up cooking when i need it and actually I'm a good observer so i think learning on
hand isn't necessary now. As for the house chores, bro is there to help out.(evil smile)
Bro : Don't u dare say how i should live and to keep his mouth shut, i said I'll get him the PS2!
Somehow they were convinced but the big question is will i get the JOB?? I don't really know. I have prepared the papers and everything they asked for but(physically)I'm still having flu and my right ear got blocked. Lady Ellyna(whom i called to enquire about the job a yesterday) told me that its a tele-marketing job for some financial and loan products. Being an economy student I am alright in this field well i suppose so. It will be a group interview and i am going to meet my close friend as well (who told me about this job)after a long time. Hope all things go well.
+crossing my fingers; cross yours too for me+
Third time lucky:
The belief that the third time something is attempted is more likely to succeed than the previous two attempts. It is also used as a good luck charm - spoken justbefore trying something for the third time.

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com