Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Twenty5 random bits of SJ

I was tagged by Kirthanna on Facebook...since i came up with this after much effort I've decided to put it here for your eyes!!! Do comment please...

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. Ever since young i favour Barbie dolls than stuffed toy. To date i own countless Barbie's and few stuffed toy(thanxx to my friends)
2. I'm a big fan of bling-blingz! and my fav place to shop for it is CHAMELEON!!!
3. Dogs/puppies I <3 but i don't have any since i live in a condo. What most ppl don't know is that i can actually bark like a puppy.
4. Chivvying my loved ones is my daily routine..my top victims are : vicky and mum
5. When i was eleven, i borrowed a book from The National Library. Guess what? I never returned it till today...ermm im not even planning to do so after this.
6. I appreciate chivalry!!! its a turn-on for ME..
7. I am sensitive: emotionally and physically (diagnosed with allergic rhinitis) Characteristic symptoms include repetitive sneezing; rhinorrhea (runny nose); post-nasal drip; nasal congestion; pruritic (itchy) eyes, ears, nose or throat; and generalized fatigue. -SOBS-
8. Flying insects is a NO-NO for me esp bees+dragonflies. I have been laughed at for running at their sight.
9. I like to dream BIG and one of it involves me wanting to sing for ARR or TIMBALAND's production..
10. I am in LOVE with a book and it is THE BRONZE HORSEMAN!!!!!!!!
not The Twilight Saga.
11. I enjoy being in solitude some time [of my precious] eday.
12. I would want to be involved in philanthrophy once I start working.
13. Piano, violin and the veena. I own and play all three but i'm still an amateur in all three bcoz of time constraint. BUT i would want to master at least one before......
14. Nights, mid-nights, early morning = my optimum time. (i seriously don't know why)
15. The first soap-opera i watched was Mis Tres Hermanas (Venezuela) and i love it to BITS,,,geez,,,
16. I have the habit of LOSING things and FORGETTING where i leave stuffs. [lost 5 calcz, books, erasers, money and MEMORIES]
17. One good thing of me from a guy's view: i aint brand conscious! SO it doesn cost me TONS to just get a pair of shoes, bags, or clothes.
18. When i want to fall asleep or while im doing something still (like watchin tv or skimming newsp) i constantly shake my legs. Can never stop it...sometimes been called to have the parkinson's disease. *giggles*
19. Most things i wish to happen in my life always come TRUE in my DREAMS..and i can almost feel the vibes like its for REAL -weird nah?-
20. I like gazing the SKY day and night. But i love to walk on the street after-rain...inhaling the cool, fresh air and getting my feet wet on the puddles of water and shaking the branches of a tree for rain-droplets' shower=) =)
21. I don't like eating CHOC bars and ice-cream...but i LVE choc cakes/pretzels/bagels/croissants.
22. This number reverberates in my mind; for its the date we became ONE.
23. I hope to entrail the European mainland sometime in the future. [and some other countries like Dubai, Japan, Canada and Mauritius]
24. Angry! I rarely become so but if i do then it must be for a strong reason n it can take AGES to chill back.
25. I can never get enough of CHRISTIAN DIOR esp Dior Addict 2 =D

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com