Saturday, January 31, 2009


This post was meant to be on 27th Jan 2009 :

Sharminie aka Loose

Many more happy returns of the special day of YOURS!

You and me have been friends since convent days back till now. Even though we went through cold rainy days in Max but TRUE friendship always survive together under any circumstances and i believe we did .
I can recall a lot of my FRIENDS come and go through my life like the seasons. You are not one of them and chose the road less travelled and stuck with me for all i can remember.

If ever my words or acts have caused any displeasure to YOU, i personally apologise for being so. You know me very well and i undoubtedly think you are so used to the temperamental me.

Girl fear not i will be with you when you need someone. I cant promise you anything else but my sincere thoughts and concern shall be by your side.

TRUST me i had so much of memories of us like;

How we shared our first piece of cheese cake

How we shared our last day in Convent Sentul

How we worked hard to organize the kolam comp

How we still can SMILE after screwing the bio paper (spm's last one)

How we managed to finish up the banner in less than 5hours

How we still can re-unite in convent after a year



How we can still pose and cam-whore tirelessly whenever we have the chance

How we loitered after school during L6

How i adored you in this costume(that song u danced to is still in my mind)


How we manage to endure hard times with a smile

AND how we still are FRIENDS!!!

Thanks for everything and I'm hoping to see you soon. May God bless you and grant all your wishes (PEACE)

2 shots!:

Sharmini said...

bUak... seeing the picx reminds me those day we hang around together!!
the unplanned bday of urs.. yam yam.. missIng everything mY sweet one!

Sharmini said...

n m so Fat in the last pic.. wakawaka

 
template by suckmylolly.com