Monday, January 26, 2009

sing me a lullaby.

Before anything else...Happie CNY (ox) Year to everyone out there! My mum was born in the Ox year so hopefully things will turn better for her and the rest of us. Today i managed to transfer credit from my mum and smiled cheekily at her when she demanded how she had less of it. ;p Sorry ma! Well then i texted all my chinese mates and i even had replies from Yeng Ping and Kim wishing me as well. Guys thats sweet, thanks=) lol..
Yesterday night, i got few missed calls from my close friend Thaya. LOoks like he's back for CNY holidays from his NS stint. I couldnt answer him since my headphone's plastic coating tore at the edge where you insert into the slot. Damn it! That spells no talking on the phone with anyone due to the fact that the speaker is already spoilt few months back. Now i have to just wait patiently to get some of the green bills and make a purchase sooner. Back to Thaya, i manage to text him hours ago and we both slept through halfway. By the time I'm up i realized i had 0.00cents. Oh so great! Sharmini i hope you understand my situation........don't you worry something is definitely there for you in the next post.
My cousin's son share the same birthday with Sharmini and they've been celebrating it ever since his first one in orphanages and welfare homes. I'm heading for one tomorrow nearby Klang. Eventually we had to get something for this adorable boy ( whom i gave a nick as Smelly for no valid reasons!); so mum decided we all should hit KLCC fo a movie and to get him a birthday gift which was a toy. He has been my close comfort to bullying and playing like there's nothing else which matters when he is around. Even when I'm very down yet seeing his lips curving into a smile or even when he starts sniggering at me is just completely breathtaking. My obsession for kids never ends!
Needless to say, KLCC was filled with all walks of people especially immigrants who have gotten their days off as well. Its hard to even walk our way through to the cinemas but yeah finally we did manage and thank god the queue was not as long as i had expected it to be. We got the tickets for Ink heart. The movie had a nice plot but nothing extraordinary..i would give thumbs up for the digital work as it was not unbelievable seeing creatures like Unicorn and the flying monkey. Well i did expect a more adventurous journey since Brendan Fraser was the lead actor but never mind for the one and half an hour movie.
Then we headed to TOYSrUS and got him a battery operated train and i had to throw my cash since mum paid for the movie and etc. Finally i managed to satisfy one of my cravings today; Chocolate Shake and Twister fries from Mcd. That duo spells calories but who cares when a girl is PMS-ing! We headed back home after witnessing the special Lion Dance show from the fifth floor after digesting myself at Kinokuniya gazing at the treasures.
Adios! I swear I've got some serious posts coming SOON.
PS: If i were a SILVERTONGUE; i would write a book just for US and READ IT ALOUD!

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com