Saturday, January 24, 2009

countless emotions.


Yeah pretty much a lot of emotions racing in my mind at the very moment. I just cant seem to pick facts straight; maybe its time to start to twist things to my like? Nothing seems to be in my way and i cant look forward to such outcomes anymore just because i am:


  • impecunious

  • having many wantings which is actually necessary

  • insomniac (couldn' sleep before its 7am)

  • landing with unwanted arguments with my loved ones

  • craving for super classified food which is beyond my affordability

  • gasping myself for some quality TIME with my besties

  • STILL jobless after all the effort i put to

Having all these in your life at one go can drive anyone pointlessly to some verge of breaking down. I am not so good in being an optimist but i think the only reason i still live by is because; i believe God has reasons for everything that's happening in our life (is that called optimism?) ; and i cant see myself for being a coward to fall into a sink hole without trying my best to come out of it. So yesterday, i decided that i shall start maneuvering my unwanted troubling thoughts by praying more than i ever did in my life.


My days seems to be less of sunshine but that doesn't mean the sun will not warm me from the blizzard I'm braving through!



0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com