Thursday, January 15, 2009

MUET?..nevermind!

The trepidation in me was too much that i barely had a good night sleep. Rummaging through my handbag for my mobile ( since i left it there overnight) saw that it was quarter to ten and I'm still lying with doubt on my too cosy bed thinking of what is awaiting ahead me for the day. The past few weeks had been disasters which i cannot forget nor remember. It is all stuck between my neurons resulting me in not figuring out something, without always coming back towards unwanted thoughts.

Vicky coaxed me trying to put me into a state of mind into checking my MUET results via sms when the clock strikes twelve. It was not for better as his words were kept on running in my mind on whether to check it through sms or go ahead to school and get into the full drama on the go. By ten thirty, mum was like what did you get?..and im tossing and turning didn't know what was there for me. My first sms to Yeng Ping; wanting to know whether she has gotten the results and when she's gonna get the slip. Second goes to Vicky; replying to him saying i have not known mine yet. Third to Sasti; wanting to know if she is going to school or simply smsing to find out hers. Forth and the last; Lavennia; just texted her asking if she is going to school and when-she eventually offered me help to check for me with my id no. She brought the news to me but i was not excited JUST BECAUSE i believe that its best when you see it with your own eyes. AND tadadada i got a Band5...My mum was excited more than me.

Well vicky sounded very down and i managed to contact Li and he was quite down as well for not reaching the Band5. Perhaps, the adjudicators made a mistake?..I am certain these two people deserve at least a band5. Then, i called Laven up and she told me as far she have heard there were no b6 in my school (and later on confirmed by the teacher; Mr.Lau) Looks like for the first time in 2009, Lady Luck made a visit to my place. Thank you! And to those whom think they deserve better and feel they're not properly examined; i would say ENGLISH is a language and i believe no one can express their remarks on your proficiency level by simply examining YOU writing a one piece essay; hearing you talking with trepidation and sweaty palms; listening to muffled sounds and making up the rest of the words and understanding things you best understood by other mediums. Its a life long process and it will never come to an end unless you would want to. So my fellow peers continue loving ENGLISH in ways which suits you the best.

Ps; Mahesh you deserve a band5 too. (i read your message later in the night)

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com