Wednesday, January 14, 2009

old tho still my friend..hapiie bday!!


bubbly me with the weird oh so look from NLK!

Happie Bday to this fellow buddy of mine whom i comfortably call as My Sweetheart ; Mr. Ng Li Kian whom has just turned TWENTY!..as for me im like not even half past 19teen (sobs). Li has been a great mentor to me and my fellow mates at Maxwell for the past a year and a half. Though we were not close at the beginning but somehow we manage to understand each other and generate ideas and thoughts with our daily conversations at school. I just love him for the fact that he's been generous about anything which he has and have profound amount of patience and tolerance! I find this incredibly awesome as many of my guy peers doesn't have this attitude (soorie guys) ...AND

For your knowledge this guy has been a very good athlete in terms of short distant running or what i consider a beautiful sprinter. He has been very well coached during his Form 4 and 5 and perhaps its innate for him to be one. +++ HE"S A IKNOWITALL and AMNOTSHOWIN"OFFguy+++ i say this bcoz he's got the brains as well and at times hav corrected our subject teachers who seems to be caught in a daze every single time we approach=P Besides this, my friend has a very friendly manner and i can speak to him about anything like an old friend. Its like i've enjoyed my company with him so many uncountable times and will treasure it a lot.

Hoping he would succeed in all terms of his life.........i dam miss YOU dear! God Bless=)

PS; i still have ur dedications+pictures+*Memories*


0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com