Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A time so uncertain.

I managed to catch the following trailer in the cinemas today...more to stumbled on it. GLAD I did. I think its a very good masterpiece. Cant wait to get the novel and finish reading it first because my imagination is always better than what they come up in the movie.


Actually, this movie reminds me of a novel I read few years back: Run No More written by Catherine Mulvany. This book has a very startling insight of not just romance but a twist of suspense at the moment we least expect! What makes this romance novel stand out from its like is the essence of paranormal and time traveling. The author had done a great job in producing very real like characters which captivates the plot well.

I have not read the synopsis of The Time Traveler's Wife, however just by its trailer it is in my must watch and read list! Peek on IT :D



PS: I catched Iloveyyou,BethCooper today! It was not in my list but it was indeed hilarious besides some very lame A-jokes. Gosh, thank god I watched with my babes, even that was kinda embarrassing :P Btw, there is this song called FORGET ME sung by Violet Columbus as one of the soundtrack in this movie. It is an acoustic version and sounds pleasant. But, I couldn't download it for free in most of the websites I searched for. Help please???

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com