Monday, August 17, 2009

Memories evoked!

Just minutes ago, I had received a text from Mahesh! There was something disturbing written there: Hospitalized! Damn! Thank God, he was suspected for dengue not the on-going h1N1. However it doesn't make me feel any better though he said HE is feeling better.

I for one who've been admitted twice for the same reason knows that it is all about hell especially when every few hours, a bum in a white uniform with a disgruntled look comes to my bed. Then, she uses a syringe and prick its needless on the skin above my forearm to have my blood counted for platelets! I remembered that I could handle the pain much better the second time I had dengue... because the first time, I was five, naive and when I knew I'm in pain, there's nothing I could (better too) do than to cry!

Whenever, I visit someone who is in the hospital or I am there for some other reasons, the hospital smell evokes memories. Such memories makes me dread at times to even accompany someone but sometimes, the very same memories make me feel appreciated and grateful. YES! In the sense, when people who are dear to me make a presence there and let me know that they care to see me live and wishes me to gain better health. When all you care is to feel better, their presence makes our inner self to fight whatever virus/sickness/disease without us realizing because good vibes creates even better vibes to those around us.

So, do make a difference if you hear of someone who is hospitalized and allowed to have visitors! I'd like to drop by to see Mahesh, just hoping somehow I can get out of my house. Meanwhile, lets pray for Optimus' health!

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com