Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Follow the flow

Bro made a lot of fuss early morning since mum is leaving me at college first. Screw him...but pity my mum she sped and I was feeling a little scared :S Then met Rohini and Praba. Three of us took almost an hour to settle the subject registration which was totally insane. DAMN! I couldn drop or even add another subject to my choice...damn them for changing the time table and expecting us to be in pleasure when they sucked up their responsibilities. Next, Ro and me left to lobby from the 10th floor to catch up with the photo shoot and interview. Was nothing big and extraordinary though it was one of a kind :)

Eventually when it was over, Abby was there! So the four of us headed to Summit, hunting for a place to have lunch. We dined at a place suggested by Abby and had these lunch set which consist of rice noodle (kuew teow) and fresh watermelon juice. The rice noodle was very different from the one I ever had before in my life..the taste especially was a little unique, I think its a blend of the Western and Chinese! I can give about 7 out of 10 for the taste...so yeah that means it was above average. The juice really quenched the perspiring us!

After lunch, the three of them headed to Public Speaking class while I joined Michelle in Introduction to Philosophy by Ms. Jaime. She managed to teach us 3chapters in just 2hours..it was a little interesting but I really didn't concentrate as I was sleep deprived :S Honestly, I am still stuck in holiday mode...

Once class over, boarded the Rapid KL bus and I had to go all the way towards the end of the bus to climb on the seat beside a Chinese dude. That was when I aimlessly bumped the top of my head: O.U.C.H *iwishiwasshorter* and sat there quietly. To make it worse there were this 2black guys, who sat right behind me and kept talking so loudly, that my eardrums might only response to their language till I managed to seat on an empty seat further then em, when some of the commuters got off at the stop opposite to Sunway Pyramid.

I really don't seem to understand, why the weather in KL is so unpredictable. Just few days in a row, it rained like there wont be sunshine til the end of August. Then today, the sun shines sending massive heat waves like its the drought season! Gosh I really can empathize the Muslims who are fasting while having to face such humidity without even a gulp of water. Ironically, that is what they need to go through as in to be more patient and understand the sufferings of the less privileged at other times and be grateful for their blessings.

When I reached Kl Sentral, I wanted badly to taste the MCD's ice cream and so I bought the chocolate sundae back home. HEHE...it ended up being chocolate shake when I reached home but the creamy, milky, sweet sugar-y taste is all that I need. End of day one of my 2nd semester. BTW, just FYI the subjects that I'll be doing in Fall09 are:

1. Introduction to Philosophy
2. General Psychology
3. Basic Communication
4. Intercultural Communication

Exam results will be out maybe by end of this week.

XX+CROSS+ XX

PS: I wanna scream in frustration......
I really need to watch The Proposal, UP, The Orphan and District 9. BADLY!!!
I saw the trailer of The Ugly Truth...looks like another incredible one coming soon :)

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com