Saturday, June 27, 2009

EMB-20th

Yeah, u read it right! Ms EMB turned 19 and I was there for that surprise bday party of hers!
Went along with Sarah, Pari, Sasha, Sarah's sis and V. There were a lot of people actually, more of her relatives, neighbours and family friends.

I was there very early so ended up chatting with Sash for sometime while hearing El singing her heart out while showering LOL...when she actually saw me, she freaked out with a sheepish grin. Cant blame her though :P

Her mum had a super hair-do...its a mixture of punk and rock style and trust me it suits her darn well. Then, we ended up chatting for sometime while waiting for the rest of them to arrive. El wore the shirt that me n V wanted to get her yesterday from SOGO, but we didn't as she is fastidious especially when it involves clothes.

The SEGi SJ carnival made me to just loose up and have fun by just talking and giggling over. There are no pics YET, well we did take few but I have not gotten it from the person. :S

BTW, Ms.EL if you were ever to read this piece: I am truly contented to have you as my pal, to hear me on whenever I needed you, to have conversed so many things over and over WINK (you know what i mean), to have kicked the last hours of school days together and just to have awesome days being friends. I know you since standard 2, trust me our friendship shall continue till we know when! Thanks for everything and I hope you liked those Chocs!

The following pic was taken at her place on Boxing Day, 2008.


haappiee bday lizzie :P

PS: Thanks for the Starbucks' coupons :D

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com