Monday, June 22, 2009

Wishing upon the brightest star

Dilemma captivated me and daunted my senses when the package from the UTM arrived on Friday. I just tore open the envelope and my eyes dashed through the words printed on the white, UTM embedded logo paper with a crease on the middle. The only factor that made me to analyze and rethink of my option to choose the latter is the fees for the whole course. It is merely the amount you pay for the cheapest Sony Vaio available here. Yes for the whole duration of the course. Sometime after receiving it, I began to ponder and realize that I can only proceed with one choice ahead in my future and not two. Like any fickle minded person, I always wonder if the grass is greener on the side....

In the end, Rohini (the babe who was an acquaintance earlier who's my close friend now, here) and I went to discuss with the Head of Examination; the lady who was dealing with us regarding the scholar. With apprehension, we entered the discussion room and she gave us a brief WHY SHOULD YOU STAY IN SEGI. I don't know if she had public speaking classes before in her life but she definitely was persuasive and managed to convince us to stay here for the better of us. I felt a bit of relief that I was not alone caught up in this dilemma because Yeng Ping, Vicky and few others were too. I thank my parents to have given me the opportunity to decide and to YP and V for not only persuading me to stick with this but who offered moral support which I desperately needed. So yeah to good and hard times, I hope to be a graduate of Upper Iowa Uni in four years time. As for those who have managed to seclude a place and will be leaving on Fridays and Saturdays to your Uni, I wish you all the best in everything that comes along your way. Not forgetting to those who are unlucky to get a place in Uni, fret not there's plenty of ways to further your way up in tertiary education.


On Sat, Eliza, Sharminie, Vicky and me managed to meet up awhile as the first two will be enrolling soon in their uni's! It was a short but sweet one...three of us met and travelled to the CM which had a face lift. This place brings back a lot of memories to me and the rest as we had spent a lot of time loitering around, having lunches, giggling up at the Secret Recipe or tasting the yummy King's pastries. After our lunch, V and me followed Eliza to Capsquare intending to wander around the rock festival held there. Shar didn't follow us back as she needed to go to the temple with her mum. Eliza was so generous in giving us two free redemption coupons from Starbucks-the place she had been working for since the past two months. You did make someones' day la girl :)

And it was a good thing to know that her eldest brother will be getting married next year and finally she must grow her hair to be a real lass ;p

We did follow her all the way to Caps but we decided not to have the drink there since it was too crowded and there weren't places available for us to sit. So we headed to Maju Junc and had Java Chips and a piece of cake which V licked like a dog. It was really funny to see him getting so excited putting the moist chocolate pieces into his mouth. For each bite into his mouth, he'll give out this weird sound exclaiming its the best ever cake he had before. I was laughing all the way and managed to bully him for once!

On Sunday, I wished my dad and pretty much had a mundane day. My bro and me already got dad the shoes he wanted last week when we went to watch the movie Night at the Museum2 at KLCC. A fan of shoes, he never really settles with one for too long. I really hope I wont always pick fight with him because I hate to bicker...but sometimes it is funny to see him so angry at me that he does this cute face which exhibits DON'T TALK TO ME NOW. My family has made me to think twice of not staying at the campus and I am willing to travel even if it is going to consume a lot of time. Being with them is the best I can get as I know nothing is certain.

HIM-like a small kid

Ps: Appa, I missed you calling me Darling when I was small :) Nonetheless YOU are still my treasure!!!

PSS: cockroach didn wish me today..so di kenakan DENDA!

and i wish upon the brightest star that you will be fit for life, nut seeker!

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com