Saturday, June 27, 2009

SEGi SJ Sports Carnival 2009

burned :S
Hello readers!

I have been ObviouslY M>I
A as I was running out of space and TIME due to various unforeseen reasons! Let me just update on where I last left you of my college's chapter! This is regarding the Sports Carnival organized by the Fayette House(it is a student council catered only for ADP students) When I saw the crowd at the field, I was agitated knowing this is some serious crap. I had to part from the people I were comfortable with since I need to register with my own team. I was wearing a yellow T and it was just mere coincidence, the team assigned to me was also yellow, of the lighter shade. The team adviser, Mr Francis who is one of the lecturer on Photography came up with a cheer for our team : YELLOW YELLOW, DIRTY FELLOW! What a thing to say to cheer your team mates. LOL

Aha! That is when I jumped in the wagon and I clearly dont know h
ow I actually got into the spirit to participate. I am too lazy to describe how the games went but towards the end, I excluded myself from 2games since I couldn afford to get my clothes dirtier with mud and soil. It was endless fun though my team didn win. O yeah, those strangers became friends eventually. Looking forward the next year's one.

Thanks to Michele's mum for the ride back to the KTM, or else I would have just fainted because of the humidity.


PS: BTW I played all the eight games, wearing a pair slingback flats :D


ADP's dean-such a COOL guy! seriously.

I think he was dancing to PCD's Don Cha! :P
Mr Francis, my Academic Advisor


the ball rolled with our very own cheer performance!


my group mates in sync

warming up-nice arches right???

1st game. blindfolded and need to hold tiny frogs in hand

and listen to the navigators on how to safely transport it to the box at the end.

Guess who's the navigators?

im so tanned LOL and this gal is elyn, my mate for the day!

then we had this blowing the flour game and fixing the puzzle. the catch is that, you need to use ur face to retrieve the pieces from the flour.


we managed to assemble the puzzle :D
we had to blow balloons till it burst and there' will be this tag of actions which we need to act, and the rest of us will guess!


this one is dragging a person using the sack while you are blindfolded, the trick here is you need to do few turns and U-turn infact...hehe

this is the game that I did not participate. so im not bothered to know what it was.

there were more games but I couldn manage to find the pics so no more description.

I hope this was enough to give you all a glimpse how it was.

Graciaz-stay tuned for more updates!


0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com