Friday, June 19, 2009

As promised...

There it goes....

Erhire is a nice chap as I got to know him even better though I hate people gazing at us one kind when we walk together after classes and when we went along with our groupie to Summit to make copies of the survey forms. ESPECIALLY THOSE Indian guys! My first assignment had been assigned to us in The Intro to Comp. I am in a group of 4guys, two Chinese and two Nigerians. Han is quite a chatterbox and the other Chinese guy is very shy and I dont recall his name. Besides Erhire, I have another Nigerian friend who is Ugo! We are required to create an awareness campaign on the topics related to this subject and carry out this campaign for about 6 consecutive weeks and then gist it all up with a 40 page report. You got me right! GIST! Yeevon, now I guess your assignments are way better than mine.

Moving on to PUBLIC SPEAKING...okay for those Sixth Formers, its way different than our MUET oral tests. The lady is one with substance...just an hour or so in her first class, I know she can get things her way by sowing what she wants, in us; Ms Padma. This is the class I made some good girl friends...to mention a few : Kimberly, Michelle and Aisha. I did not befriend others because I didn't know any of their names and I think everyone knew my name because I was literally KICKED out of my first class since the class will be having a quiz on the past week's lesson and I shouldn't be there.

Back to the amenities here...I took some time to figure which elevator brings me to the right floors. To my surprise last Friday they launched "take the stairs campaign'' ...well imagine me rushing up for my class and climbing the stairs up to the tenth floor and with guys smoking on each floor? Totally not my pick! The library is alright, I have not discovered it totally. I think the most I have utilised at this place is the computer lab. The speed is fairly excellent but what I dislike is the eyes behind my back which pries on whatever I do with the Pc.

I managed to meet some of my online friends as well as my old pals from tuitions, schools like Pradip, Arie, Navishia, Shoba, Shalini(Maxwell senior) and make more new ones like Rohini, Farahvina, Kartini and few more which I could not recall their names.

Till today, I did not dare to eat at the cafeteria due to its cleanliness..hmm whenever I go down to that floor, I simply don't have appetite. The food is highly priced, I think it caters to those who are with loads of the green bills. Screw them!

Basically that's about the place I am in..and in a week time I have to come up with 3speeches which will be an informative, a persuasive and a group forum. Please FEED me ideas if you have any, I desperately need creative people's brain coz I don have one. Pour in quick!

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com