Saturday, March 21, 2009

Long lost friend


Friendship
is the union of spirits,
a marriage of hearts,
and the bond thereof virtue.
-william penn-

For all that we know, friends come and go in our life and the friendships which last are the ones destined and comes truly from our heart.

I can talk forever about friends and everything this special bond means to me. Nevertheless, this is not a post on that but perhaps on this friend and whatever we chatted after a long pause in between us: Arie. We were never really close and met when we were both going for tuition at SMC back in 2005. Four years...so many things had gone past us. I am really glad to talk with someone who cherishes the memories of our past no matter how insane it was thinking of how we were back then. Recalling all the sweet-sour times, one can reminisce forever. Thanks my friend for your share!

The day went well. Almost impossible to believe that, i had my cousins with their family at my place on a Saturday evening. Very well its impossible coz my mum has classes every Saturday and somehow she said yes when they asked whether they could drop by. They came around 5 and then the young ones and me went swimming. Im truly ashamed to confess this but it had been a great 2years since i swam in the swimming pool at my condo. I certainly had a whale of time splashing water at Nesh and Arya, making fun of them in their cute swimming trunks, telling stories of piranhas+crocs+killer whales... and basking under the cloudy weather feeling the cold breeze once we get out of the pool.

Then, we made our way to Midv to catch Slumdog. Don't ask me if its my second time just because you have watched it in the pre-historic age of HollyBolly-wood. Im risking myself to be back to the Ice Age since i have no sources to watch all the movies I want to indulge in. Some which includes: Twilight, Eagle Eye, Nights in Rodanthe, Mamma Mia, Wall E, HSM3, Quantum of Solace, Benjamin Button, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Bolt, Australia, Marley&Me, The Day the Earth Stood Still and a lot more. PLEASE don't tell me to download and watch it coz my comp doesn have sufficient memory, net's speed sucks big time, and I hate watching it on PC. I'm planning to rob a DVD shop.



Would you be my accomplice? No turning back for sure!

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com