Sunday, March 22, 2009

Because it is law of life...

I was deep in my thoughts thinking of what has been and whats not for the past few months.

Minutes then, i got a text from Yeng Ping. I read once. And i re-read till i can enounce each syllable with my eyes closed as i start to hyperventilate.

How can it come too soon??? She has been everything a girl could be.

My friend: Thasia Thushani.
Met her at SkCS..
My fellow friend since Standard Two, were classmates since St3 till St6.
She is a kaleidoscope of multiple talents.
More to it, she is a good friend whom i had a lot of fun in my younger days.
AND now everything seems far-fethced for her.
Diagnosed with that draconian disease, i can never understand why life has got to offer us such agony.
El told me, when she met her years back at a camp, she was lively and all the same except her physique which had shrunk.


SHE knows her days arent long for that she intend to meet her friends. For someone who is n the edge of the world, all she desire is to meet us; her FRIENDS!


I could not ask more from God but to keep her by her loved ones because I thought she has fought enough with it and began her journey back last year.

IF you know her and wish to make her last days filled with hope and unremmitting memories, please tag along to guide her to the PeaceVille.





+i missed calling YOU my highness, Thasia+

1 shots!:

Risha said...

Beautifully written :) luv u, Risha

 
template by suckmylolly.com