Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh meena!

I know the title for the post sounds so attention grabbing but yeah it was meant to!

To my sheer delight, we actually made time out of our busy lives for each of us! It was a day with mixture of emotions.

Met her at Sunway P...the very first time for me! I didnt know where to meet her up, so I just meandered till I came to the very last level and called her up, letting her know that I will try to come to TGV as I just asked some Chinese ladies where it was. Quickly took the elevator just as been told and I saw the movie posters and the TGV's emblem. When I was just about to turn, I saw the slight disappointment on her face as she clearly wanted to knock me out from the back. Hehe Meena, next time I will wait few minutes before turning okay? :P We were both so over the world that we shrieked and some people gawked at us. Then quickly we went walking all the way finding places. I saw the skating arcade for the first time and Im so tempted to go on skating sometime in the future. Of course like you said, I am going to be another falling machine there!

Ms. Meena took me over to the Kitschen and Niichi's outlets which was new to me as I dont find them at KLCC; the place where I roam so often! Then we headed to find some place to eat adn settled at Pizza. The service is so bad because she practically had to ask where the ordered food was after so long. Then we talked and talked about this and that and everything. It was a emotional one for her and I couldn resist myself to tear out too because I understand how exactly she was feeling for the every spoken word uttered to me; for the rest of her gestures which made up when she didnt speak and how much she valued him(RIP) as her best friend. I know nothing will be alright without him anymore but you have to mend things and let him be in peace. Again to you: TIME IS THE TRUE NARCOTIC FOR PAIN. So please ease yourself with time and I hope to see that twinkle in your eyes once again, be it soon!

Without us realizing, it was nearly 4. Then we decided to roam around again because Meena was hunting for the one scarf she saw on Asean Avenue (AA). So there we went and we couldn find the scarf at its shop. Then we went to ROMP as I told her they had some nice pieces at the KLCC's one. Then she went berserk at a scarf which was attached to a top. To my astonishment, I had the same piece of scarf but with another kind of top from ROMP which I had bought from the KLCC's outlet. The sales girl didnt want to sell her only the scarf but told us that we could find similar ones at AA! Whoa! We went there again giggling around finding for that shop but there werent any of the scarves which was on display at the ROMP. Meena, being the scarf addict, eventually got a star patterned grey coloured scarf. That pleased her, IM sure :)

Then we decided to head back. SO missy drove me to the KTM and I bid her goodbye!

Ps: I forgot the part where we both got this very COOL UnionJack sling bag! She took black and I chose RED :) It was something unique to look at and babe memang lawa lar! My mum also agree with you!!! I google-d to find out if such bags exist with branded labels and guess what?

Chanel has it as a clutch and


TOPSHOP has it as a canvas satchel.

The latter was priced at 30 pounds, guess how much we got it for? RM 20!


The last image is quite similar to ours but it is not the sequined like in this image.

i hope you are in hearts-ease...

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com