Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Duo blowing candles!

Both of em are dear to me .........so there it goes:

Happie Bday to Anesh and Michele!

To Anesh: You are gonna be more independent than ever ehem so better find that someone soon..hey wait do u have one already?? Will hope everythings comes ur way my friend and we should meet up real soon. Stay true to your thoughts and you will not be lost! :)

To Michele: Babe!!! Ur my the first friendly person I know in college and I think you were more happier than me when I decided to stay in SEGi for good. You are such a bubbly and stylish looking girl. Remember Beyonce? You remind me of her :P I'm so happy since you got a brand new hand phone after donkey years of the old Nokia which you used to complain to me. We will spice up our college life in the next coming semesters...hope we be as close we are and Thank you for being concerned and easing me out with care especially when I was down with fever. Rock on :D

0 shots!:

 
template by suckmylolly.com